Converseon is a leader in text analytics and machine learning for understanding the voice of the customer. We seek an experienced and effective Full Stack Software Engineer to contribute to these initiatives.
Building on our strengths in machine learning applied to unstructured data, we are developing innovative AutoML solutions and data analytics applications that combine unstructured and structured data into powerful tools for understanding customers and driving product and marketing decisions. Our available full stack software engineer position is an excellent career growth opportunity that will provide the right person with significant responsibility, with the chance for your work to make a real impact on a widely used suite of products and services.
The Full Stack Engineer is expected to:
- Design, develop, implement, and support software components anywhere in the Software stack. Determine the root cause of software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Identify and evaluate candidate software solutions for complex distributed systems with external dependencies
- Help conduct research and/or execute proofs of concept, gather and interpret the results, and then design and execute solutions
- Stay current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations on best technological fit in light of product requirements
- Develop working relationships with marketing and product managers to interpret business requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions
- Help plan, schedule, and track your software deliverables
- Communicate effectively by documenting your plans and designs to support internal development and system maintenance
Software Engineer Skills and Requirements include:
- Experience building and deploying high volume, distributed architectures and applications
- Knowledge of agile development and operations methods
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Understanding of a variety of coding methods, languages, and frameworks for software development and data interchange
- Some level of proficiency across the full stack from Web frontend to back end
- Knowledge of and experience with one or more major cloud providers (e.g. AWS)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience designing and building software applications
- Preferred: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Preferred: exposure to machine learning, natural language processing, data analytics, business intelligence, and visualization
All candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
Location: Remote but within reasonable travel distance to NYC.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.