(Or Manager/Director of Ecosystem)
In an era with strong need for deeper and more meaningful customer insight, Converseon is a well-recognized pioneer and leader in transforming unstructured social and voice of customer data into research grade data and predictive analytics through the power of our award-winning AI and subject matter expertise.
We for a looking for a self-motivated, high energy, collaborative, experienced and talented candidate to help lead our Ecosystem Strategy and Partnerships
This role is focused on expanding Converseon.AI and data analysis solution integrations to key partners. The ideal candidate has experience in the social listening, customer feedback and/or text analysis NLP) industry with an ability to understand, position and articulate how our machine learning powered NLP drives win/win value to key partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Identify and prioritize key partner prospects which include technology focused social listening and customer feedback platforms, as well as media agencies, market research companies, communication firms and key consultancies
· Research and understand how Converseon solutions solve key pain points for target and current partners.
· Help develop and present materials on Converseon solutions and how the value they provide to current and prospective partners.
· Support new partner engagement
· Provide additional marketing, education, and sales support for key partners.
· Evaluate areas for potential co-development and innovation with partners.
You will succeed at this job if you have the following attributes:
· Direct relevant experience in and understanding of one or more of the key areas listed.
· Fast learner and intellectually curious, especially in the areas of AI, natural language processing, data science and insights.
· Share our purpose and belief that greater “intelligence” delivered by Converseon solutions can indeed make an impact on how brands “make the world a better place.”
· A self-starter, motivated, creative solution solving
· Highly collaborative and respectful to clients and colleagues alike. A sense of shared success and ability to forge alliances and trust with partners.
· Articulate, concise, clear, and confident in written and verbal communication. Able to reach out and connect with people over phone, email and in private and public speaking venues.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry, the best clients and exposed to the latest in AI and NLP while helping to contribute to the next generation of social listening and consumer intelligence. You will be part of an agile, entrepreneurial team with a long reputation for its innovation and excellence.
· 305 years’ sales and/or partnership support experience
· Experience in CRM, sales outreach, account entry, and lead qualification
· Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
· Bachelors’ degree
· Some knowledge of market research, data science, natural language processing and/or analytics is helpful.
· Ability to forge trusted and mutually beneficial relationships.
What we offer:
· Company with passionate, purpose and vision
· Competitive salary and strong benefit’s package
· Entrepreneurial and opportunity to take initiatives and grow in the organization
· Dynamic, multicultural, and welcoming environment
· Unlimited Flex time.
· Ability to work with industry leaders in AI, business strategy, market research and data science.
· Flexible work from home policy with attractive, high-energy office in Manhattan
We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability.
Employment Type: Full-time
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to email@example.com.