Converseon is a leader in text analytics and machine learning for understanding the voice of the customer. Building on our strengths in machine learning applied to unstructured data, we are developing innovative data analytics applications that combine unstructured and structured data into powerful tools for understanding customers and driving product and marketing decision making.
We’re currently seeking an experienced, high-energy, Customer Success Manager. This role owns the relationships with our clients, supporting them as they use our technologies, including our AutoML platform Conversus, across their global businesses. This role provides a unique opportunity to work closely with the world’s biggest and most prestigious brands.
- Responsible for the overall relationship and retention of our most strategic customers
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers and driving the continued value of our products and services
- Responsibility for Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and delivering satisfaction
- Able to create actionable insights from data for clear, detailed reports
- Constructing clear, concise, communications (written and verbal) that provide details required for a specific audience (internal and client.)
- 3-5 years experience leading market research/social intelligence client engagements
- Experience with social media listening tools (i.e. Brandwatch, Linkfluence, etc.)
- Proven track record of delivery in a Customer Success environment with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, and be detail-oriented and analytical
- Willing to work alongside the team to deliver the highest quality of work – must be a person who “gets your hands dirty”.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US.
Location: Remote, but within reasonable travel distance to NYC.
Great chance to be at the front lines in a place that really is pioneering new paths in this particular space.
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com.