Converseon is looking for Data Analyst Interns to support our team and our growing list of clients. Interns will work with our machine learning technology and aid in client projects.
- Data Analysis: Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of social media data.
- Boolean Queries and Rules: Isolate relevant social media conversations using Boolean keyword queries.
- Data Manipulation, Cleaning, and Reporting: Aid in the creation of reports through data cleaning, data visualization, and writing insights.
- Building and Improve Machine learning models: Use our proprietary technology to develop and refine machine learning models based on social media data.
- Experience in learning complex topics deeply and thoroughly.
- Strong writing skills: able to turn quantitative data into qualitative insights.
- Strong language skills: English is essential, but additional languages are a huge plus.
- Data visualization and experience with PowerPoint creation.
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- The ability to work well with others and in a fast-paced environment with an optimistic outlook and positive attitude.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, or a recent graduate.
- Must be in the NY Metropolitan area.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US.
Stronger consideration if you have:
- Experience with social listening platforms (Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon)
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with NLTK.
- Experience with programming languages (Python, VBA) and databasing (SQL).
- Experience writing complex Boolean queries.
If interested please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org