Converseon, a leader in artificial intelligence-powered text analysis and insights, is looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager to take the lead with our growth marketing strategies. Your main duties include running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working closely with our sales leaders on new initiatives to generate positive brand visibility and revenue growth.
If you’re interested and have relevant SaaS/product experience in using systematic ways to generate leads and business results through a range of online advertising/lead gen, webinars/ conferences, landing page optimization, and more to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As a growth marketing manager, your job is to find the channels and strategies to increase revenue. Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet company goals.
- Work with cross-functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Converseon’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, paid search, and more.
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms and drive content creation.
- Manage SEO.
- A strong writer and content developer
- Help develop programs to support partner roll out of solutions
- Help manage and support CRM platform (Copper)
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Proficient with Analytics.
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing.
- Proactive and self-starter
Given Covid, this position is remote for the time being. We are based in New York but we are flexible for the ideal candidate who is self-starting, proactive, and has the right experience and skill set.
- Computer Software
- Management Consulting
- Market Research