Converseon, Inc. is looking for Insights and Analytics Analysts with 3+ years of experience working either in-house or at a solid insights/analytics agency managing key, global accounts.
Converseon is a longtime leader in social intelligence with our own proprietary Conversus.AI machine learning as a service platform that allows users to rapidly build, validate and deploy text models directly and through our ecosystem partners – which includes social listening platforms, close-captioned tv data, etc. We’re a hybrid technology and consulting firm that has been a long-time leader in the space with a roster of top clients.
- Insights and Analytics Analysts with 3+ years of experience working either in-house or at a solid insights/analytics agency managing key, global accounts.
- Have deep insights development and reporting experience
- Heavy digital analytics experience, which can range from campaign analysis, to brand tracking, trend discovery and more.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative experience, able to provide strategic counsel to clients, manage a team, drive account resourcing/planning and oversee deliverables.
- Experience with social listening data helpful.
- Some technical/data science skills/tableau etc. are helpful.
- Experience with social/VoC data helpful but not necessarily a requirement.
- Self-directed, agile, able to work in a fast-paced setting.
Location: Remote, but within reasonable travel distance to NYC.
Great chance to be at the front lines in a place that really is pioneering new paths in this particular space.
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.