Converseon is a longtime leader in social intelligence with our own proprietary Conversus.AI machine learning as a service platform that allows users to rapidly build, validate and deploy text models directly and through our ecosystem partners – which includes Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, etc. We’re a hybrid technology and consulting firm who has been a long time leader in the space with a roster of top clients.
The Project Manager manages all aspects of our client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor, summarize progress and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of all work.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and will coordinate with our team members to ensure all aspects of each project are complete and meet the high expectations that we are known for.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress in our project management system
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with team/clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Manage resources across projects/tasks/goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management (3+ years of experience needed)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Must be in NYC and authorized to work in the US.
Great chance to be at front lines in a place that really is pioneering new paths in this particular space.
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com.