On Demand Webinar
Rapidly build, validate & deploy models with Conversus.AI
Unstructured social data can be notoriously challenging to work with. Slang, sarcasm and implicit meaning dominate making it challenging for analysts to effectively and accurately classify data for insights and use. This webinar will demonstrate how data scientists and general business analysts alike can rapidly build, validate and deploy complex models through auto MLaaS platform, Conversus.AI.
The webinar will also address the essential steps for measuring model performance and eliminating unintended bias, and how these models are being deployed and accessed directly through a growing number of leading social listening and management platforms by data sophisticated brands like Walmart, IBM, and Uber.
- How human in the loop active learning is empowering general analysts to rapidly build and deploy complex models based on their subject matter expertise
- How target and aspect level analysis is able to provide root cause analysis and enable the data to be used in predictive and advanced analytics work
- Why prebuilt machine learning models by industry are accelerating the use and adoption of advanced models
- What models are being utilized for key use cases in organizations today including customer experience, brand tracking, and customer satisfaction?
- How new auto MLaaS platforms designed for social and VoC data, like Conversus, an be used in conjunction with social listening and media monitoring platforms to elevate and accelerate their intelligence.