Organizations are awash in untapped, insight-rich unstructured data. Customer feedback and unprompted opinion through social media, product reviews, long-form survey verbatims, call center transcripts and more are veritable goldmines of insight for those customer-obsessed companies that can effectively harness, filter, process, and understand this massive, messy data set. Computer World magazine forecasts that unstructured information might account for more than 70%–80% of all data in organizations.
In this white paper, you will learn the following:
- What is artificial intelligence?
- What is social intelligence?
- What can these models tell us?
- How to develop accurate models (and then analyze them for errors)
- How to build, validate, and apply models.
- How to evaluate models for success
- Much more.
As a growing number of organizations are leveraging advanced natural language processing (NLP) and text analytics solutions powered by artificial intelligence that are proving to be game-changers and allowing these firms to begin to fully leverage the long untapped value of this data set, now is the time to learn more and join the conversation.
Download your copy today.